Package sizes: 50ml
Operating range: +2/-5°C | 36/23°F
A 100% fluorocarbon product is very effective in reducing grip zone icing on all types of waxless classic skis used for racing or recreational skiing. FC Anti-Ice is packed in a spray bottle. It is an excellent top coat for klisters and soft grip waxes in wet and 0°C conditions.
• Clean the grip zone with Vauhti Grip Remover.
• Roughen the grip zone with sand paper (# 100), if necessary.
• Shake well the bottle.
• Spray a thin, even layer of FC Anti-Ice onto the grip zone from the distance of approx. 10 cm.
• Let dry for 5 minutes.
Instructions on grip wax:
• Spray a thin, even layer of FC Anti-Ice from the distance of approx. 10 cm onto dry grip wax at room temperature or on klister cooled outside.
• Let dry for approx. five minutes.
• The product does not reduce the grip properties, prevents dirt accumulation and risk of icing.
Vauhti’s fluorinated anti-icing agents effectively prevent icing of all types of waxless classic skis. They enhance dirt resistance and improve glide and grip properties especially on new snow and damp snow. Use Anti-Ice agents always when the temperature is +2°C or colder.
Vauhti Speed Oy
Йоэнсуу, Памилонкату 9,
+358 10 3465 310
© 2017 Vauhti • made by Marketing Agency Tovari