Package size: 35g | 1.2oz
Operating range: -5/-15°C | 23/5°F
Gel coating for mild winter temperatures.
Fox liquids are easy-to-apply, pliable liquid fluorocarbon coating products. They are suitable for use as top coats on quick glides, base waxes, fluorinated waxes or fluorocarbon powders as well as grip waxes and klisters.
• Clean the ski base thoroughly with Vauhti Clean&Glide cleaning and maintenance agent.
• Use solid wax or liquid quick glide suitable for the snow type and humidity as the base wax.
• Scrape and brush the base wax layer carefully, start with roster or brass brush and polish with nylon brush.
• Spread the gel evenly over the glide surfaces by finger, the ski must be at room temperature.
• Let dry until the surface turns white.
• Brush vigorously with a nylon brush. In wet conditions finalise with a brass, steel, or powder brush.
• Longer distances: Rub the dried gel with natural cork (with drill or manually), leave to cool for a moment, brush vigorously with nylon brush. If necessary, use a roster brush first. NOTE! With FC WET SPRINT skip the rubbing; otherwise, the base will be compacted, leading to deterioration of hydrophobic properties under wet conditions.
Vauhti Speed Oy
Pamilonkatu 9, 80100 Joensuu
+358 10 3465 310
© 2017 Vauhti • made by Marketing Agency Tovari