Package sizes: 80ml
Operating range: all temp
Teflon-containing primer for liquid glide waxes
The high quality polyethylene waxes, Teflon, and fluorinated waxes together make a hard, dirt-resistant and wear-resistant primer coating on the ski base under the liquid glide waxes. Base wax in a liquid formula can be used without warming or ironing and can be used both under liquid and traditional hard gliders.
Instructions for quick base:
• Shake the bottle well.
• Apply a thick layer by rubbing it back and forth on the gliding surfaces. Make sure that the wax is absorbed everywhere.
• Allow to dry for approximately 15 min. The longer the wax may absorb the more durable surface it forms.
• Brush the ski base strongly until they shine. The more accurately you brush, the better end result you achieve.
• Apply suitable liquid glide wax for the current weather on top of the primer.
• The skis are ready for skiing.
Use Quick Base primer on regular bases to the new and stone grinded skis and from time to time during the season to get the most benefit and wear resistance from the quick glide waxes.
With the product you ski faster, further, more easily, and more effortlessly.
Vauhti Speed Oy
Pamilonkatu 9, 80100 Joensuu
+358 10 3465 310
© 2017 Vauhti • made by Marketing Agency Tovari