|Humidity (%)||95 %|
|Wind Speed (m/s)||2|
|Snow Type||Mixed Snow|
|Ski Trail Hardness||Hard|
1. Clean & Glide
2. PURE RACE NEW SNOW COLD liquid
3. FC SPEED COLD powder
1. Clean the base with Clean&Glide let dry and brush with nylon brush.
2. Spread PURE RACE NEW SNOW COLD liquid on glide zone. Let dry completely. Brush first with brass brush and finalized with horse hair and nylon brushes.
3. Melt FC SPEED COLD after the powder is cooled scrape and brush first with brass brush and finalized with horse hair and nylon brushes.
1. GS BASE SUPER
2. KF BLUE klister + GF SILVER grip
3. PURE RACE LDR
1. GS BASE SUPER as a base wax. Use hot air blower to level base wax evenly.
2. Add a thin strip of KF BLUE klister in the middle of grip zone for about 30 cm, level with thumb. Add one good layer of GF SILVER on top and mix together with klister. Level with cork and let cool down outside.
3. Pure Race LDR as a thin top layer made outside on cold ski.