2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with a website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in this file may be returned to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on your next visit.
3. What are command scripts?
A command script is the programming code that allows our website to function correctly and interactively. This code is executed either on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web tracker?
A web tracker (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. This is done by storing various information about you using web trackers.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that user settings remain known to us. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means that you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website and, for example, products are kept in your shopping basket until you have paid. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the website experience of our users. These statistical cookies allow us to obtain information about the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track a user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media
We have included content from Facebook and Instagram on our website for the purpose of promoting (e.g. “like”, “follow”) or sharing (e.g. “tweet”) the website on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. This content is embedded with code from Facebook and Instagram and sets cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalised advertising purposes.
Please read the privacy statements of these social networks (which may change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data that they process through these cookies. The information they seek will be anonymised as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
Edit cookie settings:
Cookie settings can also be edited by clicking the button on the bottom left corner of the page (not on mobile).
7. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also choose not to set certain cookies. Alternatively, you can change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
8. Your rights to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access:You have the right to access your data that we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data updated, corrected, deleted or blocked at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent and request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there is a legitimate ground for the processing.
Vauhti Speed Oy
Phone: +358 10 3465 310
These cookie policies were synchronized cookiedatabase.org-website with October 11, 2023.