Cleaning your skis step by step
To clean your skis you will need: Clean & Glide, a polishing cloth and a nylon brush
- Apply the Clean & Glide cleaner either directly to the bottom of the ski or with the help of the polishing cloth
- Wipe the bottom of the ski clean with the polishing cloth.
- Also clean the sides of the ski.
- Allow the Glide Surface Cleaner to dry.
- Finally, brush the ski with a nylon brush until it is shiny.
- Now your skis are clean and ready for a new waxing.
Cleaning your skis is therefore a simple operation that should be done as often as possible, especially before applying a new wax. This way, you’ll maintain your skis properly and enjoy skiing more.